Vincent M. Carey, DMD
Oral Surgeon in Warner Robins, GA
Dr. Vincent M. Carey was born and raised in Macon, Georgia. He attended Green Street Elementary School and Central High School. Afterwards, he received a bachelor’s degree in science from Georgia College & State University in Milledgeville and then a Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the School of Dentistry at the Medical College of GA in Augusta.
After dental school, he was selected to participate in the general dentistry practice residency at the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, TN. After completion, he earned a position in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency program with Columbia University at Harlem Hospital in New York City.
Dr. Vincent M. Carey is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and an evaluator of offices for sedation permits for the state of Georgia.
He has devoted his professional career to all aspects of oral surgery with special interests in the treatment of dental implants, corrective jaw surgery, sleep apnea, and oral pathology. To keep abreast of the latest developments in state of the art technology, he has always exceeded the continuing education requirements of the state of GA.
His hobbies include fishing and spending time outdoors. He is married, has 3 children and one beautiful granddaughter.
Membership & Organization:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Georgia Dental Association (GDA)
- Georgia Dental Society (GDS)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
- Fellow of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ACOMS)
- Diplomate of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- National Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (NSOMS)
- Georgia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (GSOMS)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires up to 4-6 additional years of hospital based surgical and anesthesia training. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, he manages a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. He practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from facial surgery to corrective jaw surgery and wisdom teeth removal. Dr. Carey can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of dental implant procedures, bone grafting and treatment of cysts and tumors.